If you could have dinner with any person, who would it be? That’s the premise behind the Night of Great Inspiration, a fundraiser that we hosted for Party.0.
A Night of Great Inspiration is a dinner party where guests can choose a celebrity, expert, thought leader or influencer to have dinner with. Each dinner table has 7 open seats and one speaker who will lead a unique discussion about their expertise. So people can pay to have dinner with a person of their choice, learning from their stories and conversation. It’s a pretty great idea (and I admit, we did not come up with it).
We hosted this event for the first time on May 18th, 2017 in Oshkosh, WI. Our table-speakers were…
- Bob Lenz – International Speaker & Founder of Life Promotions
- Dr. Patrick McKenzie – Lead Physician for the Green Bay Packers (NFL)
- Dani Stolley – Founder of Growing Oshkosh (Urban Farming)
- Aaron Abram – Civil Rights Profession at UW Oshkosh
- Steve & Sara Eliasen – Founders of International Youth Sailing of Oshkosh
- Officer Chris Romanowicz – Canine Handler for Police K9 Unit
- Ben Rennert – Owner of Winnebago Bicycle
- George Brownell – Beekeeper
66 people attended our Night of Great Inspiration to network, learn about Party.0 and have discussion with our table-speakers. Everyone who filled out a survey said they would attend again the following year, and we plan to make it even better with the feedback we received!
Zack DeBroux shared about his passion for Party.0 and his plans for growing the chapter at UW Oshkosh. I shared how the organization was founded on the campus at UWO and thanked all the supporters, volunteers and mentors who helped me take this movement across the country.
Overall it was a great experience and we’re all very excited to grow this event in Oshkosh and even share it with other Party.0 chapters that want to raise money for their organization.